krogerfeedback : America’s favorite retail chain Kroger now started their online survey campaign krogerfeedback.com. Here you can give your valuable feedback about Kroger’s Pharmacy, dairy, groceries, bakery and many other Kroger’s products. The intention of doing the survey is solely aimed at meeting customer’s needs and expectations. As a result of giving opinions, you can get a better service and qualities on your future visit. Also you can win up to $5,000 gift card too!
Krogerfeedback.com Survey Participation Steps
Kroger widens your options. You can survey them either online or via Mail-in mode. In mail-in mode you can enter into the sweepstakes contest without making any purchase. Therefore, if you visited the store or not that doesn’t really matter. Just share your thoughts, experience, and opinion with Kroger and enjoy your free gift card, fuel points, Cash prize and many more exciting prizes.
Down below we have discussed both the methods. Please have a look:
Take by Online:
- In order to partake online, you first need a purchase receipt. It should not be older than 7 days.
- Open your internet browser and type www.krogerfeedback.com, the official survey website.
- Select your preferred language from English and Spanish. Otherwise the survey will continue with by the default English language.
- You’ll see the welcome page. Here in the following box please properly enter your date and time of visit. Then enter the 15-digit entry Id. You’ll get all the information on your receipt. Recheck all your information once again.
- Once you are confirmed click on the Start button. Then you’ll redirect to the next page. You’ll be asked to fill the Store Number, terminal number, transaction number etc. you’ll get all the information on your cash receipt. Please give it correctly.
- Then you’ll proceed into the questionnaire page. In order to complete the survey, you have to rate or answer those questions. They are based on your recent purchase, pricing, cleanliness, product, in-store shopping experience etc.
- Answer all these questions honestly and genuinely.
- Then before the end you have to provide your contact details, email id, phone number etc for sending your fuel point, discount coupon or any other reward. Please carefully give your valid contact details as if you become the lucky winner then Kroger will contact you via your Email or Phone number. Don’t worry about privacy. They always keep your information totally secret.
- Once you’ve completed the survey, you’ll get the confirmation message of an entry into the survey sweepstakes or you’ll see the validation code on your screen. Please copy the code to redeem your offer.
Kroger also gives you the chance to participate in the survey without making a single purchase.
Yes, that’s true!
Just write down your Name (Initial not recommended), Valid Email Id, Address (P.O boxes are not accepted), City, State, Zip Code, Phone Number, Date of Birth (in MM/DD/YY format) on a 3½”x5″ Postcard with proper postage into a outer mailing envelope and send it to:
The SMG Kroger Survey Sweepstakes,
P.O Box – 251328,
West Bloomfield, MI 48325
Kindly note, the Mail-in entry is limited to one (1) per day during the sweepstakes period. Any kind of mechanical reproduction, without postage entries will not be entertained. If anyone makes more than one entry in a day or found any similarity in email Id, phone number then subsequent one will be rejected.
Krogerfeedback.com Survey Terms and Conditions
There are some terms and conditions for taking part in the Kroger customer survey. Take care of the following things to increase the chance of winning the Kroger $5,000 grand prize or one hundred $100 prizes.
- First of all, you must be 18 years or above. Kroger wants your mature thinking, deep insight for their service-line analysis. That is why they want an adult voice for their survey.
- Then you need a Kroger Transaction receipt (no more than 7 days older) if you wish to survey them online at www.krogerfeedback.com.
- You need to be a legal resident of the United States (New York, Florida and Rhode Island excluded) or the District of Columbia.
- If you wish to survey them offline Mail-in mode then you needs a postcard with proper postage.
- Employees, Close family members, officers, advertising agencies or sponsors associated with the Kroger & co are not eligible for the survey.
- The 50 Fuel bonus points are limited to one person per seven days.
- All the cash prizes, discounts are subject to the Taxes and Laws of the United States.
- You can’t transfer the prizes to anyone. It’s strictly prohibited.
- Entries will not be carried forward to the next month Sweepstakes. You need to make separate entries for each month to take part in the survey sweepstakes.
Krogerfeedback.com Survey Prerequisites
Keep these things ready before you partake in the survey.
- You need a recent Kroger store transaction receipt (no more than 7 days) if you wish to survey online.
- You need an Internet accessing device like Smartphone, Laptop or desktop.
- A good internet connection to access https://www.krogerfeedback.com/.
- A postcard and pen if you wish to share your feedback via Mail-in mode.
- You need some basic understanding in English or Spanish.
- A valid Email-id.
- Your overall honesty during the question-answer session.
SMG KROGER SURVEY SWEEPSTAKES
|Rewards||First Prize is $100 for 100 lucky winners and One Grand Prize is $5,000 or Free gift card, Fuel points.|
|Eligible Citizen||United States (New York, Florida and Rhode Island excluded), District of Columbia|
The Kroger Company or simply Kroger is an American Retail Corporation based in Cincinnati, Ohio. It is one of the largest and oldest retail chains around the world. More than 137 years ago it was founded by Bernard Kroger with his small savings of roughly $372 during 1883. Now it becomes a billion dollar company with the annual revenue of $121.16 billion USD. This chain has Dairy chain, supermarket chain, Jewelry chains and many more business stores around the United States. The company runs 2,920 stores in different locations in the United States. Kroger is the second largest retailer behind the Walmart and it ranked #23 among the top 500 largest American corporations according to the business magazine Fortune.
Kroger, since its establishment follows their motto “Customer Satisfaction.” So they designed their www.krogerfeedback.com to reach to their valuable consumer and collect information about their last shopping experience.
This feedback is used to bring further improvement in their product, service and facilities. This will ensure an enhanced shopping experience to millions of customers every day.
The survey is very easy. You need at least a Smartphone, transaction receipt and a good internet connection for the online survey. You can partake in the survey by a simple postcard too. Taking the survey will consume your few minutes, but once you complete it, you’ll automatically be eligible for $5,000 or one of the $100 sweepstakes contest.
So don’t waste a minute. Recall your recent experiences at Kroger. Give your honest reviews and grab your handsome reward.
Related Tags :